Sunday, July 27, 2014
In the past day, Pope Francis has gone to Caserta, Italy, where he met with lots of people there, celebrated Mass, and delivered a gorgeous homily!!! which included some beautiful commentary about St. Anne, the patron saint of Caserta.
Today I’ve also found quite an array of new opinion pieces, some with some good historical background presented in many of them:
• The present relationship between the Roman Catholic Church, Evangelical Christians and Pope Francis
• Pope Francis bonding with “Sleazy Televangelists”
• Pope Francis’ new economics in the world today
• How Pope Francis is on the front lines of faith
• Is the Pope Helping Christians in the Middle East?
There are obviously a lot of opinions about Pope Francis floating around, but one thing is for sure: Pope Francis is a really, really good man, one of God’s servants, and one who God’s protection penetrates and surrounds, to cause to help fully reveal God’s New Heaven and the New Earth, the New Jerusalem, here unto this very world.